"Jumping Around Pagsanjan Falls!" Pagsanjan by jumpingnorman
Pagsanjan Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 109 photos
My second-degree aunt's husband brought myself and two other cousins visiting from USA to this magnificent falls called Pagsanjan...but this place I would not forget because a few months later, my aunt had a terrible tragedy --- somebody had shot her husband while he was playing tennis!
This picture of me, smiling as I was riding the boat, might have been taken by him...
He was a very kind and intelligent man, being a high-ranking executive for a mega-international company in the Philippines --- but apparently, some labor disputes caused his assassination...
Today, my aunt has raised her two kids on her own here in the USA --- flying them away from where their Dad was killed (I don't think she has ever gone back to Asia, but one of these days I might accompany her back).
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Pagsanjan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shooting the Rapids"
- "Lovely Pagsanjan"
- "Pagsanjan Adventure"
- "Do Birds fly in Pagsanjan?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagsanjan
- Hotels in Pagsanjan
- Transportation in Pagsanjan
- Restaurants in Pagsanjan
- Shopping in Pagsanjan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagsanjan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pagsanjan
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Pagsanjan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagsanjan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues