"LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH!" jumpingnorman's Profile

AMAZING ADVENTURES - SPEED TRAVELER

I just finished a great tour of SEVEN COUNTRIES IN 12 days which included Croatia and Chernobyl this first two weeks of September 2013!

Hope you like this video:

SEVEN COUNTRIES IN 12 DAYS!

I am a self-confessed "speed traveler" and that is because it is hard for me to find long vacation days since I am a busy physician, a loving husband and doting father to 10-year old boy-girl TWINS (born Valentine's Day 2004)! But even though my visits to places are short, I make the most out of it...

I discovered VT while I was looking for things to do in Oslo, Norway - way back in 2008. I had just watched the movie "JUMPER" about a young man who had the ability to "transport himself" from one country to another by whim. I thought that was really cool, so I named myself "JumpingNorman".

I started making my travel pages/tips and made on-line friends with travelers on VT and reading about the other wonderful places they've been to. This inspired me to travel more. My goal before was to reach 60 countries by the time I was 60 years old but I think I have already surpassed my goal! Thank you to the Travel Gods!

For some reason, I also found out that I love the act of JUMPING in pictures too! I read somewhere that when you jump, you lose all your inhibitions and show your true self! And this is who I am --- I love LIFE and so I jump for JOY:)

With the advent of digital cameras, it has become easier to get a jumping shot at virtually every country I visit. And so the collection began...

"Jumping in pictures spread like a virus..."

Finally, I was able to visit ISRAEL September 2012!

I started asking for "Jumping Pictures" from my fun-loving VT Friends and my name JumpingNorman became associated with the fun of jumping, jumping for joy and hyperactive craziness, haha...

In 2010, I discovered Facebook and my collection of jumping pictures grew even more and widely around the world. On FB, I am known simply as Jumping Norman and this is my Official Video on Youtube:

OFFICAL JUMPING NORMAN VIDEO

I have a lot of VT friends, some of whom I have met personally, and I have compiled many jumping pictures from amazing VT members so I also made a video called

BEST JUMPERS ON VT!

I created 100 galleries of JUMPING VT FRIENDS and the first gallery starts when you click
FIRST JUMPING GALLERY
Hope you enjoy them :)

VT friends continued to send me jumping pictures which I continue to enjoy! So I created the

"JUMPING HOMEPAGE"

Here is a recent trip I had in Morocco 2012 :)

Vter freddie18featured me on his blog on October 22, 2011:

From A Traveller's Desk
Hope you enjoy reading it!!! haha

"I read somewhere that when you jump,
you lose all your inhibitions and show your true self!"

Because of this unique jumping collection, I received an award during the First VT Barney Awards of January 2011:

MOST UNIQUE PAGE! Yoohoo!

I love travelling to exciting places and jumping there! Here, I am jumping at the remote Greenland town of Kulusuk....

We walked from the airport to the little town of less than 300 people....actually, it was also "sliding on the snow" (and not walking) during the trip, haha

MY GREENLAND ADVENTURE VIDEO

I love remote places, so in this picture, I jumped at the remotest inhabited island on the planet - EASTER ISLAND

MY EASTER ISLAND VIDEO

My Easter Island Stray Dogs

So many friends have jumped for me and I thank you all!
I have also made wonderful jumping albums on Facebook where I have encountered so many awesome jumpers like myself :)

To take a peek at our JUMPERS ON FACEBOOK, see this video:

BEST OF 2012: FACEBOOK JUMPERS by Jumping Norman

But just be careful when you jump - NO INJURIES PLEASE, haha
Make sure you have a place to land on...hahahaha

MY MAILING ADDRESS: