"LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH!" jumpingnorman's Profile

Hello! Welcome to my VT JUMPING PAGE! I am Norman and I love seeing nice places when I can...This July 2014, I took this picture of Mt Everest! It was a great experience seeing Nepal and I am so glad I did! Met amazing people and also visited the SOS Orphanage where I was introduced to the way of life of precious children left without their biological parents...there's so many of them....

AMAZING ADVENTURES - SPEED TRAVELER

THANK YOU VIRTUALTOURIST.COM for awarding me with the
*************************************************************
2010 Barney Award for Most Unique Page!
*************************************************************
I LOVE THE PLAQUE and I keep it in my home library:)

Hope you like this video:

SEVEN COUNTRIES IN 12 DAYS!

I am a self-confessed "speed traveler" and that is because it is hard for me to find long vacation days since I am a busy physician, a loving husband and doting father to 10-year old boy-girl TWINS (born Valentine's Day 2004)! But even though my visits to places are short, I make the most out of it...

I discovered VT while I was looking for things to do in Oslo, Norway - way back in 2008. I had just watched the movie "JUMPER" about a young man who had the ability to "transport himself" from one country to another by whim. I thought that was really cool, so I named myself "JumpingNorman".

I started making my travel pages/tips and made on-line friends with travelers on VT and reading about the other wonderful places they've been to. This inspired me to travel more. My goal before was to reach 60 countries by the time I was 60 years old but I think I have already surpassed my goal! Thank you to the Travel Gods!

For some reason, I also found out that I love the act of JUMPING in pictures too! I read somewhere that when you jump, you lose all your inhibitions and show your true self! And this is who I am --- I love LIFE and so I jump for JOY:)

With the advent of digital cameras, it has become easier to get a jumping shot at virtually every country I visit. And so the collection began...

"Jumping in pictures spread like a virus..."

Finally, I was able to visit ISRAEL September 2012!

I started asking for "Jumping Pictures" from my fun-loving VT Friends and my name JumpingNorman became associated with the fun of jumping, jumping for joy and hyperactive craziness, haha...

In 2010, I discovered Facebook and my collection of jumping pictures grew even more and widely around the world. On FB, I am known simply as Jumping Norman and this is my Official Video on Youtube:

OFFICAL JUMPING NORMAN VIDEO

I have a lot of VT friends, some of whom I have met personally, and I have compiled many jumping pictures from amazing VT members so I also made a video called

BEST JUMPERS ON VT!

I created 100 galleries of JUMPING VT FRIENDS and the first gallery starts when you click
FIRST JUMPING GALLERY
Hope you enjoy them :)

VT friends continued to send me jumping pictures which I continue to enjoy! So I created the

"JUMPING HOMEPAGE"

Here is a recent trip I had in Morocco 2012 :)

Vter freddie18featured me on his blog on October 22, 2011:

From A Traveller's Desk
Hope you enjoy reading it!!! haha

"I read somewhere that when you jump,

you lose all your inhibitions and show your true self!"

I love travelling to exciting places and jumping there! Here, I am jumping at the remote Greenland town of Kulusuk....

We walked from the airport to the little town of less than 300 people....actually, it was also "sliding on the snow" (and not walking) during the trip, haha

MY GREENLAND ADVENTURE VIDEO

I love remote places, so in this picture, I jumped at the remotest inhabited island on the planet - EASTER ISLAND

MY EASTER ISLAND VIDEO

My Easter Island Stray Dogs

But just be careful when you jump - NO INJURIES PLEASE, haha
Make sure you have a place to land on...hahahaha

MY MAILING ADDRESS:

BEST OF 2012: FACEBOOK JUMPERS by Jumping Norman

• Intro Updated Aug 24, 2014

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Hello, Norman! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family! God bless you!

• katlozano's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Hi Norman! Your page looks really cool. Maybe you want to visit Davao City, Philippines anytime soon. You can stay at our hotel, Hotel Tropika free of charge :) email me at: katrinaclozano@gmail.com

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
      Nov 13, 2014 at 1:59 PM

awww...thanks for such a great offer Kat :) Not visiting Philippines soon but will keep Davao and Hotel Tropika in mind :) More power to your wonderful hotel - saw the picture :) Take care and see you also on Facebook - I am there as Jumping Norman :)

• jayjayc's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Stunning main shot. Cheers!

• pres_16's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM

happy birthday, cheers!!!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Happy Birthday, dear Norman!

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Happy Birthday Norman! Enjoy and all the best for another year ahead!

• udtaparindaa's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM

hey jumping jack a very happy birthday :D

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Happy Birthday Norman from beautiful Kyrzgstan...where are you in the world today? enjoy and all the best for another great year ahead!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
      Sep 11, 2014 at 5:40 PM

just arrived in Malta with wifey :) hugs and thanks :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      Sep 11, 2014 at 9:48 PM

wow good for you - ive had several close calls to getting there but still havent! enjoy your visit! another speedy one or a bit more time to enjoy the sites and sights? i just arrived from Kyrzgstan last night here in Kashgar - amazing trip through the Irketesham pass - stunning stunning stunning...rather intrepid but stunning! :) happy travels

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM

late, but just squeaking under midnight hour to wish you a Happy DAY (from Sri Lanka).

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Happy Birthday Norman have a great day

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Real Name