"The natural beauty of Mpumalanga" Top 5 Page for this destination Mpumalanga by tompt
Mpumalanga Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 255 photos
Mpumalanga province is great in natural wonders. The Blyde River Canyon, lots of waterfalls and the Krugerpark, just a few examples.
More info on Mpumalanga province can be found on the following website:
- http://www.mpumalanga.com, the Mpumalanga Tourism Authority
Next to the well known Kruger Park, there are many privately owned smaller game parks in this province. Many of them... more travel advice
We stayed in the Log Cabins in Graskop for two nights. The log cabins were big enough for four people, they had two... more travel advice
tompt's Related Pages
Mpumalanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Rising Sun"
- "THE PANORAMA ROUTE"
- "Graskop and the Blyde River"
- "The natural beauty of Mpumalanga"
- "Blyde River Canyon"
- "Mpumalanga - It means 'sunrise' you know"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mpumalanga
- Hotels in Mpumalanga
- Transportation in Mpumalanga
- Restaurants in Mpumalanga
- Shopping in Mpumalanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mpumalanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mpumalanga
- 12 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Mpumalanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mpumalanga
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 39 reviews, 270 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 100 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 39 reviews, 243 photos, 13 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 104 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 84 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 8 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 168 photos, 11 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 162 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 59 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues