Nieuwkoop Off The Beaten Path Tips by tompt
Nieuwkoop Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 6 photos
The museum van alles en nog wat (everything and more), is a private collection of Bert Karens. He began to collect old trucks and agricultural machines in 1985. From there his hobby went out of control.
He bought everything what was old and his farmhouse became a true museum.
The museum can be visited by appointment, preferrably in groups. The museum is closed on sundays. Entrance is free.
You can find the museum at :
2421 LB Nieuwkoop.
This is the old connecting road between Nieuwveen and Nieuwkoop. A parallel road to the N231.
Although this farm is just outside Nieuwkoop, the address is actually in Zevenhoven, we put this tip here because it is a great trip from Nieuwkoop and easy to do even by bicycle.
At the farm of Jan and Paulien Nieuwenhuizen you can do a tour. First you will get coffee with cake and Jan will tell something about the farm and the philosophy of healthy farming. After a short movie about the farm, in which you can see a calf being born, you can actually see the healthiest cows in the Netherlands. The look very happy in their stables on their waterbed. Never thought that cows being inside all the time could be so happy. The cows actually give more milk, and the meat is more tasteful. You can buy the milk, cheese, other agricultural products, and the meat in the farm shop.
More about the tour in the travelogues.
Tours only by appointment.
From november 2009 there will be 6 holiday apartments for rent on the farm.
Adrdress: Nieuwveenseweg 102, Zevenhoven
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Reviews (26)
- See All Have a drink or a bite to eat
- See All Walking tour through Nieuwkoop, houses
- See All Fishing on the Noordense Plas
tompt's Related Pages
Nieuwkoop Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nieuwkoop
- Hotels in Nieuwkoop
- Transportation in Nieuwkoop
- Nightlife in Nieuwkoop
- Restaurants in Nieuwkoop
- Shopping in Nieuwkoop
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sindlingen Hotels
- Évora Hotels
- Antigua Island
- Gloucester Hotels
- Drumsna Hotels
- Mount Shasta Off The Beaten Path
- Louisville Off The Beaten Path
- Europe Off The Beaten Path
- Red Rock Canyon
- Visit France
- Del Mar Off The Beaten Path
- Beaune Off The Beaten Path
- Valdosta Off The Beaten Path
- Zhuhai Off The Beaten Path
- Gloucester Off The Beaten Path
- Gelsenkirchen Off The Beaten Path
- Knoxville Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Nieuwkoop
- 28 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Nieuwkoop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nieuwkoop
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 39 reviews, 270 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 100 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 39 reviews, 243 photos, 13 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 104 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 84 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 8 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 168 photos, 11 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 162 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 59 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues