Brugge Restaurant Tips by tompt
Brugge Restaurants: 317 reviews and 319 photos
In the 17th century rooms of ´t Huidevettershuis you can have a taste of some of the best flemish dishes. The scenery is great, the old building that once belonged to the guild of tanners, is situated on the most photographed spot of Bruges. The building itself dates back to 1630, it is a replica of the guildhouse of 1450.
Favorite Dish: Among the flemish dishes is the rabbit stew, or try the ´watergruwel´.
Address: Huidevettersplein 10-11
Price: US$41 and up
Rudy and Dannie nearly falling over, Peter steady
In taverna curiosa you can have a snack or a good meal for a reasonable price.
The taverna is located in a midevil cellar. And although the picture looks like it is on a slope it is really nice to sit there.
Favorite Dish: The fishsoup was just great. You have to order it with two though.
Address: Vlamingstraat 22
Comparison: about average
Italian food in a rustic, warm and friendly environment.
Address: Wollestraat 22
For great chinese food in a stylish 18th century interior. Not very chinese on the inside, but the food makes up for that.
Address: Sint Amandsstraat 11
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
Not really a restaurant, but a great place to eat.
Celebrations Entertainment, a majestic diner spectacle in a unique environment. It is the year 1468, the 3rd of July, Charles the bold and Margaret of York are getting married. And you are invited to the gala dinner, a feast of medievel banqueting with knights, witches, fire-eaters and minstrels.
There is entertainment from 18:30 when the doors open untill around 22:30-23:00.
Favorite Dish: The beer (Brugs tarwebier) is free during the show.
Address: Vlamingstraat 86, B-8000 Brugge
Directions: That is near the 'Markt'.
Other Contact: fax:050/348728
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (34)
- See All Chocolate museum
- See All Outside of the old city
- See All swans
- Stop drinking..... in time
tompt's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brugge - The promise of things to come"
- "Bruges Beyond Kitsch"
- "Charming just Charming"
- "Brugge, Venice of the North"
- "Brugge die Schone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 39 Reviews
- 243 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Photos in BruggeSee All Photos (243)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 39 reviews, 270 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 100 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 39 reviews, 243 photos, 13 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 104 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 84 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 8 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 168 photos, 11 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 162 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 59 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (60)
- Canal Boat Tours- 63 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Belfry Tower - Belfort- 118 Reviews, 171 Photos
- Beguinage - Begijnhof- 58 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Church of Our Lady - Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk- 61 Reviews, 104 Photos
- Stadhuis - Town Hall- 68 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Basilica of the Holy Blood- 49 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Michelangelo's Madonna with Child- 10 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Breweries- 38 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Ancient Brugge- 53 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Minnewater - Lake of Love- 28 Reviews, 52 Photos
See All Brugge Things to Do