"Welcome to our world" tompt's Profile
Noordeinde is a small village in Holland. In fact it is so small you can't find it on the map unless you have a very detailled one. Even authorities do not really know where it is. See the directionpost, notice there is no distance behind Noordeinde pointed to the right and notice our church about 1km straight behind the post!
We are sure it will never be a tourist attraction but if you want to know more about it, since VT added it to the database we build a Noordeinde page.
All things are changing in time, so did our pages. Since we joined VT the website improved several times. See how much the VT logo changed since we joined. ~~~~~>
Most pages were built when we just returned from the trip and had all things fresh in our memory. We try to built all our pages in a simulair way. The newest will have more tips, as we now travel with a VT look on things. Always looking for great tips and pictures....
Links are added in three ways:
green links link to our own VTpages and open in same window
orange links are external links and will open in a new window
yellow links are links to other VT members pages.
By populair demand: the birthday listed is the birthday of the first mentioned.
But if you think it is too difficult: Tom - 30 august, Gonnie - 15 september
Saturday the 28th of may 2005 we celebrate 5 years of VT !
5 years of making trips, pictures, pages and most of all friends. It has been a great time and we hope to enjoy many more years here at VT.
What did we do in those 5 years? We made pages about 158 locations in 36 countries. On those pages are 2234 tips and 20374 pictures.....
We visited 14 VT meetings, in 3 continents, meeting over 50 different VTers. And met 7 more VT friends for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
To make a long story short: it was 5 years of FUN !
In the mean time, time went on and we are already 10 years on VT.
And although work limits time to be spent on VT we now have 2499 tips and 8531 photos. And we hope to add more in the near future.
- Nurnberg, Germany.
- Munchen, Germany.
- VT meeting in Belgium !!!
- cycling in Luxembourg.
- cycling in Austria.
- South Africa, work and safari. There is a short video about our Madikwe safari.
- Galapagos Islands. See our video in the video section of this page
- Vianden, Luxembourg
- Cycling the tours de Flandres in April
- Cycling in Luxembourg in May.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, a weekend break in June.
- South Africa, a three week tour with family. Our KwaZulu Natal province page is updated.
- Gerolstein, Germany, a weekend break.
- Düsseldorf, Germany, work
What is up?
- Genoa, Italy, work and three days of fun
- Valkenburg, the Christmas city of Holland
- Vianden, Luxembourg
- KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, a week filled with safari after working in SA.
And what ever comes up.......
Where ever we are going in the future, lets hope it is not a dead end street like this one........
PLEASE don't buy the wrong souvenirs. Ban the souvenirs made from animals or plants.
The dutch section of the WWF is campaigning against wrong souvenirs.
The motto: Kijken, kijken, niet kopen. . It is a dutch saying meaning: look, look, don't buy.
A plant or animal is to beautiful and precious to become an ordinary souvenir.
Any suggestions about our pages are welcome,
Tom and Gonnie
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Cook Forest State Park Hotels
- Montreal Hotels
- Cameron Highlands Hotels
- Goa Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Gulf Shores Hotels
- Figure Eight Island Hotels
- Batangas City Hotels
- Mombasa Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Puerto Princesa City Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- La Spezia
- Wisconsin Dells Hotels
- Marmaris Hotels
- Laoag City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,523 Reviews
- 8,635 Photos
- 38 Countries
- 88 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amstel Gold Race"
- Commented on eden_teuling's profile page
- tompt and CaucasianChallengeVT are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Utrecht Forum "Re: Utrecht op Zondag"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to our world"
- Wrote a Review Be surprised by the chef in Valkenburg Restaurants
- updated a Valkenburg Travel Page "Xmas and more in Valkenburg"
- Uploaded a Video to Saint Lucia Estuary
VideosSee All Videos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 39 reviews, 270 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 100 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 39 reviews, 243 photos, 13 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 104 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 84 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 8 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 168 photos, 11 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 162 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 59 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos