Baler Hotel Tips by cyndymc Top 5 Page for this destination
Baler Hotels: 14 reviews and 34 photos
We Stayed @ 1st Room Rightside of 2nd Flr
Bay's Inn is actually our second choice. We were initially booked at Bahia de Baler Garden Resort, but when we changed our schedule and couldn't get a confirmation from Bahia, we opted to stay at Bay's Inn where we got an airconditioned double occupancy room at the Annex Building. We thought it was worth taking the chance to stay there since it seemed to be the most popular among local tourists, judging from the blog reviews we've read.
Our only apprehension was the lack of hot water, which proved to be a real discomfort considering the cold weather and REALLY COLD water from the shower and faucet... but I still would recommend Bay's Inn for budget travelers, despite the cold water, small bathroom (you have to squeeze in your body while closing the door), constantly wet bathroom floor because there is no shower curtatin, flat pillows, and very thin blanket (it's actually a flat sheet)... Notwithstanding all these this, I can say for the price of rooms staying at Bahia Inn could be a good option.
Unique Qualities: Bay's Inn has its own restaurant where even guests of other resorts go for their meals and snacks. You have an advantage if you're checked in at Bay's Inn because you can order food ahead or have food served at your patio/room.
Bay's Inn boasts of a beautiful beachfront, with panoramic view of Pacific Ocean, Baler Bay and Sierra Madre Mountains.
Right infront of Bay's Inn is the most popular surfing point in Sabang where beginners won't be afraid of the moderate waves as they learn the basics of surfing. Regular surfers also have their practice here.
To give you an idea, here are the room rates (subject to change):
2 pax 2 single beds w/ aircon, tv & bath (Main Bldg) - P850
2 pax 1 double bed w/ fan & bath (Main Bldg) - P500
3 pax 1 double bed + 1 single bed w/ fan & bath (Main Bldg) - P650
2 pax 1 double bed w/ aircon, tv & bath (Annex Bldg) - P950
3 pax 1 double bed + 1 single bed w/ aircon, tv & bath (Annex Bldg) - P1,150
4 pax 2 double beds w/ tv & bath (Annex Bldg) - P1,350
2 pax 1 double bed w/ fan & bath (Annex Bldg) - P500
Address: Sitio Labasin, Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora
Comparison: about average
Directions: Take a tricycle from Baler Central Terminal (where your bus stops) and ask driver to bring you to Bay's Inn. Pay no more than P12 per person. Traveling time is about 5 minutes.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (29)
- Being One With Nature
- See All Popular Choice of Tourists
- Visit The Sto. Entierro
- See All Belief In Amulets & "Oracion"
cyndymc's Related Pages
Baler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean"
- "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
- "That perfect sunrise"
- "Baler with Lunti"
- "HELLO BALER!"
- "The Lovely Aurora"
- "Surfing Sabang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baler
- Hotels in Baler
- Transportation in Baler
- Restaurants in Baler
- Shopping in Baler
- Warnings and Dangers in Baler
- See All...
Explore the World
- Turtle Beach Resort
- Laguna Garden Hotel
- Hotel Moderno
- Loews Hotel Vogue
- Meis Apart
- Marriott Metro Center
- Al Falaj Hotel Muscat
- Hotel Eiffel Rive Gauche
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio Lackland
- A Beary Good Hostel
- Best Western Albergo San Marco Hotel Venice
- Sanctuary Resort at False Cape
- The Maxim Resort
- Hotel Maria Theresia
Badges & Stats in Baler
- 30 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Baler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baler
- Posted in Travel Boracay Island Forum "Re: Lonely Planet Shops"
- Commented on one of cyndymc's Baler tips
- Uploaded a Video to Baler
- Wrote a Review Being One With Nature in Baler Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Popular Choice of Tourists"
- updated a Baler Travel Page "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
Photos in BalerSee All Photos (133)
Videos in BalerSee All Videos (9)
Read real reviews about Baler Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 55 reviews, 216 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bacolod City Intro, 39 reviews, 197 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 35 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alabang Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 25 reviews, 134 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 34 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues