"There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler by cyndymc

Baler Travel Guide: 156 reviews and 488 photos

Enchanting Baler

We went to BALER to witness the much-talked about sunrise, but the weather diidn't cooperate with us. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our vacation because we discovered that there was much more to Baler than the sunrise.

Baler is also endowed with beautiful natural attractions like waterfalls, lush greens and forests, awesome rock formations, scenic mountainscapes and breathtaking seascapes.

Baler Takes You Back To History

BALER is the capital or seat of government of Province of Aurora. Founded in 1609, it is considered the oldest municipality and was bestowed recognition by the National Historical Institute with several National Historical Landmarks.

Today, Baler is considered the most progressive town in Aurora, and is the center for trade and industry. This is also where the most resorts, business establishments, public institutions and facilities are located.

Baler, Surfing Capital of Aurora

Baler has rampaging waves that are suitable for surfing. It has various surfing points for beginners, as well as for the more experienced surfers.

• Last visit to Baler: Dec 2009
  • Intro Updated Dec 10, 2009

• heydelin's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Hi Mam, your Baler pages is so informative! Thanks for sharing! Would go there this April! Take care po!

• cyndymc's Profile Photo
      Mar 10, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Thank you for the compliment Haydee. I haven't had the time to update this travel page but I'm sure you'll love Baler.

• miguel_arcangel's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

this one too..

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I'm proud to post the first comment here. Very interesting page, Cyndy. There are some darn good photos - I like the morning beach at Sapang. Also, Dolorosa Chapel sounds very special, I'd enjoy visiting too.

cyndymc

“Leave a positive mark wherever you go”

Badges & Stats in Baler