"There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler by cyndymc
Baler Travel Guide: 156 reviews and 488 photos
We went to BALER to witness the much-talked about sunrise, but the weather diidn't cooperate with us. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our vacation because we discovered that there was much more to Baler than the sunrise.
Baler is also endowed with beautiful natural attractions like waterfalls, lush greens and forests, awesome rock formations, scenic mountainscapes and breathtaking seascapes.
BALER is the capital or seat of government of Province of Aurora. Founded in 1609, it is considered the oldest municipality and was bestowed recognition by the National Historical Institute with several National Historical Landmarks.
Today, Baler is considered the most progressive town in Aurora, and is the center for trade and industry. This is also where the most resorts, business establishments, public institutions and facilities are located.
Baler has rampaging waves that are suitable for surfing. It has various surfing points for beginners, as well as for the more experienced surfers.
At Diguisit Beach near the islets, there is a nice picnic grove where there are cottages, picnic tables and benches... more travel advice
We found the unassuming Dolorosa Chapel just before a water purifying and refilling station near the bridge leading to... more travel advice
cyndymc's Related Pages
Baler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean"
- "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
- "That perfect sunrise"
- "Baler with Lunti"
- "HELLO BALER!"
- "BEAUTIFUL PLACE, and LOTS TO DO"
- "Baler, Aurora"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baler
- Hotels in Baler
- Transportation in Baler
- Restaurants in Baler
- Shopping in Baler
- Warnings and Dangers in Baler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baler
- 30 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Baler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baler
- Posted in Travel Cagayan de Oro Forum "Re: Arm and hammer washing soda"
- Commented on one of cyndymc's Baler tips
- Uploaded a Video to Baler
- Wrote a Review Being One With Nature in Baler Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Popular Choice of Tourists"
- updated a Baler Travel Page "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
Photos in BalerSee All Photos (133)
Videos in BalerSee All Videos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 55 reviews, 216 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bacolod City Intro, 39 reviews, 197 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 35 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alabang Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 25 reviews, 134 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 34 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues