Candelaria Things to Do Tips by cyndymc
Candelaria Things to Do: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Coral Stones On Driftwood
Potipot Island is so small, you can walk around it in about 20-30 minutes. The beach area is not very difficult to traverse despite the rocks and fallen trees; in fact, the driftwoods and different kinds of rocks and coral stones make beautiful photography subjects.
As an option, if you don't want sand grit on your feet, you can walk on the sides of the island, where you can enjoy examining the trees and flora, and occasionally spot some birds.
Address: Potipot Island
Directions: Around the island
Potipot Island Viewed From Dawal
Potipot Island is an ideal place to go for swimming. The sands are so beautiful, from pinkish-cream to opalescent white. The waters are so clear and clean, the sky is so blue with beautiful clouds, and the island is green with trees and vegetation.
Entrance fee is only P50/person for day tour. Native huts can be rented for day tour or overnight stay (only P500 for the small hut; P1,500 for 3-room cottage), picnic tables and benches are free (first come, first served basis).
There are artesian wells for washing and shower rooms for those who want more privacy in cleaning up.
Address: Potipot Island, Brgy, Uacon, Candelaria, Zambales
Directions: 3-5 minutes banca ride from Dawal Beach Resort
More Reviews (7)
- See All Reckless Drivers; Crowds in Road...
- Mini-cooler, etc
- See All Tricycle
cyndymc's Related Pages
Candelaria Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Candelaria
- Hotels in Candelaria
- Transportation in Candelaria
- Restaurants in Candelaria
- Warnings and Dangers in Candelaria
- See All...
Explore the World
- Waiheke Island
- Thunder Bay
- Zyyi Hotels
- Nepean Island Hotels
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife Hotels
- Whyalla Hotels
Badges & Stats in Candelaria
- 9 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Candelaria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Candelaria
Photos in CandelariaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 55 reviews, 216 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bacolod City Intro, 39 reviews, 197 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 35 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alabang Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 25 reviews, 134 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 34 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues