Guimbal Transportation Tips by cyndymc
Guimbal Transportation: 1 reviews and 0 photos
From the jeepney terminal in Iloilo City market, take a jeep bound for Miagao and tell driver to drop you off at Guimbal Plaza. I don't know the fare from Iloilo City to Guimbal because we went directly to Miagao, and stopped by Guimbal only after our visit from Miagao Church. Jeepney ride from Miagao to Guimbal was only P17/pax.
More Reviews (4)
cyndymc's Related Pages
Guimbal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guimbal, One Of The Oldest Towns In Iloilo"
- "Guimbal, Iloilo Province"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guimbal
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Guimbal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guimbal
Photos in GuimbalSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 55 reviews, 216 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bacolod City Intro, 39 reviews, 197 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 35 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alabang Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 25 reviews, 134 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 34 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues