"Quaint City Of Tabaco" Tabaco by cyndymc
Tabaco Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 99 photos
From Sto. Domingo, we proceeded to Tabaco City, Albay. Tabaco City is located on the eastern coast of the Province of Albay with its territory of 117.14 square kilometers occupying a large part of the mainland, extending from the Lagonoy Gulf to San Miguel Island. Tabaco is bounded on the north by Tabaco Bay, Malilipot town on the south, and Polangui town and Ligao City on the west.
We included Tabaco City ion our itinerary because it is home to the centuries-old St. John the Baptist Parish Church, another architectural gem in the province and the whole Bicol Region. It is also the site of Tabaco Port, an International Port of Entry, and the Mayon Planetarium & Science Park. Many tourists used to select Tabaco for accomodation at Mayon Resthouse. Today, tourist still pass by the defunct resthouse for sightseeing and picnic.
A clean canteen-type of restaurant located alongside the Mayon Planetarium is a welcome treat to travelers. It is... more travel advice
As our car neared the site of Mayon Resthouse, children ran following us. I thought they were beggars, but I apologize... more travel advice
cyndymc's Related Pages
Tabaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Family in Bicol"
- "Tabaco Albay"
- "Quaint City Of Tabaco"
- "Warmth and Coolness All In One Place"
- "Tabaco, Albay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tabaco
- Hotels in Tabaco
- Restaurants in Tabaco
- Shopping in Tabaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tabaco
- 10 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Tabaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabaco
Photos in TabacoSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 55 reviews, 216 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bacolod City Intro, 39 reviews, 197 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 35 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alabang Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 25 reviews, 134 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 34 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues