"Travelling the road less travelled" razella's Profile
I've been travelling on my own for about 10 years now. Sometimes I was accompanied by my son and other times I just made it on my own. I enjoy exploring at my own pace, making or undoing a schedule, being spontanuous, getting lost and not always on purpose and pretty much avoiding the tourist paths. This is not to say that I don't show curiosity for the landmarks and noted places suggested by travel websites or books, but I try to get a "feel" for the country by observing the locals, sharing and eating with them. I enjoy keeping a travel diary and every so often take one off my bookshelf and re-read it in hopes of re-living that specific moment, that captured memory of a past travel.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on one of Marjara's Essaouira travel pages
- razella and croisbeauty are now friends.
- Posted in Travel France Forum "Re: Marseilles solo"
- created a Morocco Travel Page "The coastal towns of Morocco and beyond"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The coastal towns of Morocco and beyond"
updated their Profile Page "Travelling the road less travelled"
- Wrote a Review Stair, steps and hills in Italy Off The Beaten Path