"Krefeld, Germany" Krefeld by Pedralho
Krefeld Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 135 photos
A nice small town, suburb of Düsseldorf, which is the capital of the German state of North Rhine. It has some interesting buildings and streets that remind me of New York, Moscow or Paris. It has a very nice park, Zoo. Nice beer.
Napoleon declared that the left side of the Rhine was French, so Crefeld was French. But it has been German most of its existence.
Two Menonite pilgrim founders left this city for Philadelphia, US. That's how part of the Amish originated. Joseph Bueys and the vocalist of Kraftwerk were born here, one is dead, the other not yet.
The old part of town that survived to this day, even to WWII
I must find out about a bird in this Zoo. Here life is good.
- Pros:A nice calm town
- Cons:A nice boring town
- In a nutshell:Don't know... mm, Krefeld,
Pedralho's Related Pages
Krefeld Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera in Krefeld"
- "Krefeld, the City Where I Was Born"
- "krefelder zoo"
- "Silk And Velvet And Modern Art"
- "10eke's new Krefeld Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krefeld
- Hotels in Krefeld
- Transportation in Krefeld
- Restaurants in Krefeld
- Shopping in Krefeld
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krefeld
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Krefeld?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krefeld
Top 10 Pages
- Gent Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Aachen Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Haifa Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Roermond Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 1 review, 8 photos