"Horrifying" Bristol by Tableaux1
Bristol Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
I've been all over the south and generally haven't had too many problems dealing with overt racism. Bristol was like going back in time 40 years! From the stares to the rude salespeople, I was made very uncomfortable from day one. One our last day there some of the members of our group were leaving a restaurant when some scruffy looking characters yelled "n1gg3rs go home" as they burned rubber out of the parking lot.
Tableaux1's Related Pages
Bristol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bristol, Tennessee~"
- "Starlas's new Bristol Page"
- "bamaoutdoors's new Bristol Page"
- "Bristol, Tennessee"
- "What's In Bristol?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bristol
- Hotels in Bristol
- Restaurants in Bristol
- Warnings and Dangers in Bristol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bristol
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bristol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bristol
Photos in BristolSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Anchorage Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Soldotna Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Black Hawk Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Aurora Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kirkland Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 photos
- Leavenworth Intro, 3 photos
- Muncho Lake 1 review, 2 photos
- Honolulu 1 review, 1 photo