Soldotna Restaurant Tips by Tableaux1
Soldotna Restaurants: 10 reviews and 10 photos
This restaurant is located in a beautiful building right on the Kenai river. The ambiance in wonderful. The food is worth every penny! I had the most succulent, tender, delicious, prime rib I've ever had at the crossing. The salmon bisque was delicious as well. Everything here was wonderul. The wine list was quite impressive.
I found myself tempted to make the two hour drive from Anchorage to Soldotna a few days ago. It would have been worth the drive. I can't wait to go back!
Favorite Dish: Prime rib & salmon bisque.
Address: 44789 Sterling Highway, Soldotna, AK 99669
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On the Kenai river.
*Update 8/18/08. I stopped and had dinner here with friends yesterday evening prior to driving back to Anchorage. Everyone in my group agreed that this was the worst Mexican food we've ever had. Everything was bland and tasteless even after adding lots of salt. The salsa looked and tasted like tomato paste and the chips were burnt. Next time I'm in Soldotna and have a taste for Mexican food I'll try Acapulco's restaurant.*
I was surprised to see a Mexican restaurant in Soldotna. Overall the food was pretty decent. My only complaint would be that the chips and salsa had no flavor whatsoever.
Favorite Dish: The enchiladas were OK. Just OK.
Address: 44109 Sterling Hwy # B, Soldotna, AK 99669
Comparison: about average
Phone: (907) 262-5700
More Reviews (1)
Tableaux1's Related Pages
Soldotna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Salmon Fishing"
- "Town on the Kenai river"
- "Jumping Around Soldotna!"
- "America's Last Frontier"
- "Soldotna – Alaska’s Kenai River City"
- "smoked salmon spread"
- "Hot Tips On Soldotna AK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Soldotna
- Hotels in Soldotna
- Transportation in Soldotna
- Nightlife in Soldotna
- Restaurants in Soldotna
- Shopping in Soldotna
- Warnings and Dangers in Soldotna
- See All...
Explore the World
- Herculaneum Hotels
- Kampung Tekek Hotels
- Grayling Hotels
- Cedar Rapids Hotels
Badges & Stats in Soldotna
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Soldotna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soldotna
Top 10 Pages
- Anchorage Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Soldotna Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Black Hawk Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Aurora Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kirkland Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 photos
- Leavenworth Intro, 3 photos
- Muncho Lake 1 review, 2 photos
- Honolulu 1 review, 1 photo