"Maluku Province" Maluku Province by lotharscheer
Maluku Province Travel Guide: 262 reviews and 636 photos
The Portuguese arrived in 1512 as the first Europeans in the 17th Century and the region fell to the Netherlands. After the 2. world war in 1950, a short-lived Republic Maluku Selatan was proclaimed.
- Pros:Beautyfull islands with a lot of culture
- Cons:The tensions between Christians and Muslims
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Maluku Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maluku in the eastern sea"
- "Spices Islands"
- "MALUKU or MOLUCCAS"
- "The Spice Islands"
- "Maluku: The Spice Islands of Indonesia"
- "Maluku Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maluku Province
- Hotels in Maluku Province
- Transportation in Maluku Province
- Restaurants in Maluku Province
- Shopping in Maluku Province
- Warnings and Dangers in Maluku Province
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maluku Province
- 22 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Maluku Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maluku Province
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 44 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Padangbai Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Raja Ampat Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Bandanaira Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 8 reviews, 47 photos