"Dakhla" Ad Dakhla by lotharscheer
Ad Dakhla Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 55 photos
Dakhla was founded in 1502 by the Spanish during the expansion of their Empire. Lately the town has become a centre for kitesurfing and windsurfing.
- Pros:Good place for Kite surfing and the last town befor Mauritania
- Cons:Not much else to do
The northern end of the lagoon is a excellent place for Kite surfing. http://www.auberge-des-nomades-du-sahara.com/... more travel advice
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Ad Dakhla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The End of the Earth?"
- "Villa Cisneros - Provincia del Sahara - A.O.E."
- "City of Dakhla - Western Sahara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ad Dakhla
- Hotels in Ad Dakhla
- Transportation in Ad Dakhla
- Restaurants in Ad Dakhla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ad Dakhla
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Ad Dakhla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ad Dakhla
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 257 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Padangbai Intro, 15 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Raja Ampat Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 11 reviews, 52 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos