"Mopti" Mopti by lotharscheer
Mopti Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 109 photos
Mopti was only founded in the nineteenth century. The old town with its markets and the Mosque of Mopti is a popular tourist destination.
Djenne can be done as a daytrip, more easy on monday the markt day in Djenne.
- Pros:Nice mosque and nice riverfront
- Cons:To many tourguides constantly after you
Djenne can be done as a daytrip, more easy on monday the markt day in Djenne. Djenné-Djeno (2,5 km from today Djenné)... more travel advice
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Mopti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mopti: Love it or hate it..."
- "Crossroads of Mali"
- "Mali Crossroads"
- "Good Luck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mopti
- Hotels in Mopti
- Transportation in Mopti
- Restaurants in Mopti
- Warnings and Dangers in Mopti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mopti
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Mopti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mopti
Photos in MoptiSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 243 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Padangbai Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Raja Ampat Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Bandanaira Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos