"Antsirabe" Antsirabe by lotharscheer
Antsirabe Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 147 photos
Antsirabe was founded by Norwegian missionaries in 1872 as a hill station, the thermal baths opened in 1917. Today it´s the second biggest industrial town of Madagascar but far less busy then Antananriva.
- Pros:Quiet town with a cool climat
One of the cheapest places in Antsirabe, to get there tell the Pousse Pousse driver its near Chez Billy and the... more travel advice
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Antsirabe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bira or Antsirabe"
- "Savour the elegance of a bygone era"
- "Antsirabe on Easter Monday"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antsirabe
- Hotels in Antsirabe
- Transportation in Antsirabe
- Nightlife in Antsirabe
- Restaurants in Antsirabe
- Shopping in Antsirabe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antsirabe
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Antsirabe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antsirabe
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 243 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Padangbai Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Raja Ampat Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Bandanaira Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos