"Baden Baden" Baden-Baden by lotharscheer
Baden-Baden Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 588 photos
Baden Baden is in many ways a bit victorian, a prefered retirement place of wealthy Germans and rich Russians, with a upmarket department store whos Food department can compare with Harods foodhall or KaDeWe in Berlin. General living costs a quite a bit higher then in the rest of
Karlsruhe low cost airport is actualy close to Baden Baden.
- Pros:Beautyfull town with a victorian feeling
Schloss Favorite was built by Johann Michael Ludwig Rohrer from 1710 to 1730 as the summer residence for Margravine... more travel advice
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Baden-Baden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baden-Baden - not just for the rich"
- "THE SPA TOWN OF ROSES"
- "Baden-Baden, A German Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baden-Baden
- Hotels in Baden-Baden
- Transportation in Baden-Baden
- Nightlife in Baden-Baden
- Restaurants in Baden-Baden
- Shopping in Baden-Baden
- Warnings and Dangers in Baden-Baden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baden-Baden
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Baden-Baden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baden-Baden
Photos in Baden-BadenSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Port Blair Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Danau Toba Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Targu-Mures Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sighetu Marmatiei Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue