"Baden Baden" Baden-Baden by lotharscheer
Baden-Baden Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 615 photos
Baden Baden is in many ways a bit victorian, a prefered retirement place of wealthy Germans and rich Russians, with a upmarket department store whos Food department can compare with Harods foodhall or KaDeWe in Berlin. General living costs a quite a bit higher then in the rest of
Karlsruhe low cost airport is actualy close to Baden Baden.
- Pros:Beautyfull town with a victorian feeling
From the Airport you have hourly buses to Baden-Baden Bahnhof (bus # 205) and to Rastatt (bus # 234). There is also a... more travel advice
Alt-Eberstein was probably built in the 11. century by the Counts of Eberstein. On a clear day you have a fantastic view... more travel advice
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Baden-Baden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baden-Baden - not just for the rich"
- "THE SPA TOWN OF ROSES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baden-Baden
- Hotels in Baden-Baden
- Transportation in Baden-Baden
- Nightlife in Baden-Baden
- Restaurants in Baden-Baden
- Shopping in Baden-Baden
- Warnings and Dangers in Baden-Baden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baden-Baden
- 4 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Baden-Baden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baden-Baden
- Posted in Travel Rothenburg ob der Tauber Forum "Re: How do we get there?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "From Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden Airport to Bade-Baden"
- Wrote a Review From Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden Airport to Bade-Baden in Baden-Baden Transportation
- updated a Baden-Baden Travel Page "Baden Baden"
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 205 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lalibela Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Raja Ampat Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 8 reviews, 47 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Bandanaira Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Port Blair Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos