"Ambon" Pulau Ambon by lotharscheer
Pulau Ambon Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 71 photos
Ambon became portuguese in the early 16. century but lost it to the Dutch East India Company who had their headquarters there from 1610 to 1619 until the founding of Batavia (Jakarta) by the Dutch and was later for short periods british to become dutch again.
- Pros:Good diving, great landscape
- Cons:Violence might erupt again
- In a nutshell:Very interresting but be carefull
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Pulau Ambon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spicy Island, Ambon Manise"
- "Ambon manise"
- "Ambon Manise"
- "Ambon Manisé over the seven seas"
- "coming home ... successfully landed in ambon"
- "Ambon: The Capital of Maluku Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Ambon
- Hotels in Pulau Ambon
- Transportation in Pulau Ambon
- Restaurants in Pulau Ambon
- Shopping in Pulau Ambon
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Ambon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ambon
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Pulau Ambon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ambon
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Port Blair Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Danau Toba Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Targu-Mures Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sighetu Marmatiei Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue