Danau Toba Transportation Tips by lotharscheer
Danau Toba Transportation: 12 reviews and 29 photos
The boat from Parapat to Tuk Tuk
From Medan, Terminal Amplas take a Sejahtera Bus to Parapat (it goes about every hour in the daytime to the ferry pier in Parapat, no aircon and 5 seats in a row), Rp 22000, 4-5 hours.
For more comfort take a Kijang/shared taxi maybe Rp 65000.
Ferry to Tuk Tuk from 7 am every hour, Rp 7000
More Reviews (6)
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Danau Toba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Danau Toba : a dive in Batak country"
- "Horas - Danau Toba"
- "Spend at least one week here!!!!"
- "Kick back and meet the Toba people!"
- "Danau Toba Page"
- "Beberapa capung capung (a few dragonflies)"
- "A calm, large, deep, friendly lake."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danau Toba
- Hotels in Danau Toba
- Transportation in Danau Toba
- Nightlife in Danau Toba
- Restaurants in Danau Toba
- Shopping in Danau Toba
- Warnings and Dangers in Danau Toba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danau Toba
- 7 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Danau Toba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danau Toba
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 205 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lalibela Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 8 reviews, 47 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Ischl Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Port Blair Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Hallstatt Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues