"Turco's new Santa Cruz page" Santa Cruz by Turco
Santa Cruz Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 135 photos
Santa Cruz – Bolivia is a place every adventurous person must visit. You will love it! Enjoy its restaurants and nightlife, and don't miss all the wonders of nature in the surrounding areas (Samaipata, El Fuerte, Amboro National Park, El Pantanal, Porongo,etc...).
1) Samaipata is a little town in a small valley in the Andes 1.5 hour driving from Santa Cruz. There you can go to... more travel advice
US$ 140.00 I stayed here and it is really nice, it is located in Equipetrol (fun neighborhood!). It is a very nice and... more travel advice
- Carry you passport at all...
- From the USA you can fly to...
- La Casa del Camba
Turco's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "witou's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Holy Cross of the Saw, the progressive city of Bol"
- "SANTA CRUZplus MORE"
- "Turco's new Santa Cruz page"
- "K1W1's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Cambinga's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "susanacasso's new Santa Cruz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Transportation in Santa Cruz
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz
- 16 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 71 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Santa Cruz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz
Photos in Santa CruzSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Santa Cruz Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Syria Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aleppo Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos