"Cha-Am Style" Cha-am by YaaDong
Cha-am Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 277 photos
Cha-am is often linked with Hua Hin however they are both in different provinces.Cha-am is locaterd in Phechaburi Provence 163 km south of Bangkok.
Cha-am is a genuinely Thai resort town.You won't see too many bars along the beach like Pattaya- local bylaws won't permit them. There are though numerous small hotels and restaurants dotted about the 3 kilometre long beach and it' easy to pick up a place to rest in a deckchair under an umbrella. You can get a donkey ride if you want one and it is possible to rent bicycles to explore the area.
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace
Kaeng Krachan Dam
Chao Samran Beach
Khao Luang Cave
Khao Yoi Cave
- Pros:Not far from Bangkok,resonable prices,good seafood
- Cons:Crowded during public holidays
- In a nutshell:Cha-am for the locals
Cha-am won't go down as the best beach in Thailand but it is a pleasant beach with green water. Cha-am is not ‘in your... more travel advice
You can get to Cha Am easily by coach at the Southern Bus Termanal .However there are two operators (the good bus & the... more travel advice
YaaDong's Related Pages
Cha-am Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHA AM Thailand Travel and Accommodation"
- "Cha Am Beach"
- "Go where the locals go."
- "A serene resort town - ideal for relaxation."
- "Cha-Am Style"
- "Cha-Am - Fantastic place for families"
- "Facing Pataya across the bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cha-am
- Hotels in Cha-am
- Transportation in Cha-am
- Nightlife in Cha-am
- Restaurants in Cha-am
- Shopping in Cha-am
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cha-am
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cha-am?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cha-am
Photos in Cha-amSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Thailand Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Nonthaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Cha-am Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos