"Nonthaburi" Nonthaburi by YaaDong
Nonthaburi Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 98 photos
Nonthaburi was once part of the capital Krung Sri Ayuttahya.It is now a surburban province 20 km north of Bangkok ,where the Chao Phraya River and various canals pass through.It makes for a good day trip and is easy to get to by bus,taxi or boat.
Nonthaburi is also home to a number of major Thai prisons, of which Bang Khwang and Khlong Prem ( the bangkok Hilton)are the most infamous.
The Anthropology Museum
Joe Louis Theatre
The Institute of Thai Traditional Medicine
Nonthaburi Central Market
Khlong Prem Prison
- Pros:Relaxed, markets, old temples ,food,samlors,riiver."
- Cons:Very hot during summer
- In a nutshell:The River Runs Through It
Not many tourist stay on Ko Kret but you can if you want to.Towards the south of the Island near the community center... more travel advice
Once you are on Koh Kret Island you will notice small vendors selling all sorts of food and yummy Thai desserts.Try some... more travel advice
YaaDong's Related Pages
Nonthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Border Province of Bangkok - Nonthaburi"
- "To the nations..."
- "Day Trip to Koh Kred from BKK"
- "The life and the river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nonthaburi
- Hotels in Nonthaburi
- Transportation in Nonthaburi
- Nightlife in Nonthaburi
- Restaurants in Nonthaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nonthaburi
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nonthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nonthaburi
Photos in NonthaburiSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Thailand Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Nonthaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Cha-am Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos