"Trat" Trat by YaaDong
Trat Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 48 photos
Most people will not see much of Trat if they catch the night bus from Bangkok.It arrives at the station opposite the local fresh food market before dawn.A quick snack and your own your way to Laem Ngob the gateway to Koh Chang.I've done this afew times now and can't really say I've seen much of Trat
- In a nutshell:Passing Through...
Ban Jaidee Guesthouse is a simple, clean establishment with friendly staff. The rooms are sparse and the bathrooms are... more travel advice
YaaDong's Related Pages
Trat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beware of Trat."
- "falling in love in trat"
- "SURVIVAL TOUR SEPTEMBER 2005-TRAT"
- "My First Refugee Camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trat
- Hotels in Trat
- Transportation in Trat
- Nightlife in Trat
- Restaurants in Trat
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trat
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trat
Photos in TratSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Thailand Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Nonthaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Cha-am Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos