"A Long Way To Go" aerynchow's Profile
This is a brief information on the places that I have been so far.
2007 - Historic Town of Sukhothai and Associated Historic Towns (Thailand)
2008 - Historic Centre of Macau (China)
2008 - Historic Centre of Lima (Peru)
2008 - City of Cusco (Peru)
2008 - Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (Peru)
2008 - Malacca "Old City" World Heritage
2009 - George Town, Historic Cities of The Staits of Malacca
Following are the New Seven Wonders Of The World which I have been, hope I would be able to visit all seven of them,
2008 - Machu Picchu (15/06/08)
2008 - Christ Redeemer (23/06/08)
Following are the Airliner I have flew on,
1) Air Asia
2) Malaysia Airlines
3) Lan Peru
4) Star Peru
6) Aerolineas Argentinas
1) 2008 Cuzco - Aguas Calientes (PeruRail)
2) 2009 Kajang - Tumpat (KTM)
Hope to do,
- Trans-Siberian (via Mongolia)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Uploaded a Photo to "First European Settlement in Far East"
- created a Concelho de Macau Travel Page "First European Settlement in Far East"
- Wrote a Review Mount Fortress in Concelho de Macau Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "A Long Way To Go"
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 1 photo
- Cusco Intro, 1 photo
- Johannesburg Intro, 1 photo
- Lima Intro, 1 photo
- Machu Picchu Intro, 1 photo
- Kawthoung Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.