Me and my husband just came back from a cruise. We couldn't decide where to go for a whole week so we decided to go to a few places. We started in Barcelona then went to Cannes, Florence, Rome, a day at sea and then back to Barcelona.
It was totally amazing and I can't wait to go away again. Hopefully we'll get a city break next summer and a cruise the year after. I have totally caught the travelling bug and this holiday just confirmed to me and my husband that we don't want kids - we'd rather have the freedom and finances to experience different countries and please ourselves rather than go places because "the kids would enjoy it and thats the main thing". Yes, we are selfish - lol.
I really want to go to Monte Carlo and would love to go back to Cannes.
I'd love to go to Venice but it's a bit expensive for me at the minute.
I loved Florence and Rome and would go back like a shot.
Would like to go to Sicily and Naples.
Would also love to go to New York but don't know if I could handle such a long flight.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 18 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "About me"
updated their Profile Page "About me"
- Wrote a Review Marine Park 30 minutes from Cannes in Cannes Things to Do
- updated a Barcelona Travel Page "Three days in Barcelona"
- Commented on one of Cathy24's Barcelona travel pages
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Cannes 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.