"~* The Nomads *~" LaurenAnita's Profile

Where we have Lived

~*LAUREN*~ I have been very fortunate to have been able to travel quite frequently. I was born in Misawa Japan. I've lived all across the U.S., and stayed for four years in Italy near Aviano AirForce Base. I am currently living in Oklahoma.

I'm an ex military brat and am now a college student; I feel the most comfortable surrounded by a completely different culture and unknown faces. I'll try anything once ;) One of my favorite authors when I was in gradeschool inspired me when she came to our school, and told us she had been to every country. I'd love to be able to say that one day.

~*ANITA*~ Hello, I have been to many places! I can give you lots of information. Well, for starters I have been to and lived in Chile! I love that country, so if you EVER bash it beware of me!!!!!! I have been to Santiago(the capital), Atacama (where the driest dessert in the world is), Rancagua, and many others...too many to list! I have lived in good old Saginaw, Michigan! I love this city, so if you bash it, I will hunt you down!!!! Yes, I can be a bit violent at times.....Well, that's about it!

Where we have Visited

~*LAUREN*~ In the U.S., I've been able to visit Hawaii, as well as the most of the mid and eastern U.S. Been to Canada a few times, very lovely.

When based in Europe, I've been to all of Central Europe, as well as Spain and Portugal. So, countries like Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Germany, France, etc.

Lived in Italy for four years, which is the longest I have lived anywhere, so I am very fond of it and consider it my home. Places in Italy I visited frequently have been Venice and Verona, because both were very close by. Also been to Pompeii and many other cities.

Visited China as part of a study program. Went to Beijing and out into the Sichuan Province. Very lovely and different country.

~*ANITA*~ Well, I have been to many places it will blow your mind! Now, let me begin with the states. I have been to New York City!!!! Go Yankees!!! It was a really nice city, I enjoyed my time there. I really loved San Diego, California when I was there! They have amazing beaches, go see them! Now!!!!! Florida! The great state, that has great weather and old people! Miami, everyone speaks spanish! That is the first language there, so enjoy learning a new language in the United States! Orlando is really nice too. I have also been to Georgia! Nice city, but the airport people aren't very nice. I have been to Ohio! There rollar-coasters are amazing a true thrill ride! So, go there to enjoy yourself and hold to your bowels!!! I've been to Nebraska! If you want to go somewhere to experience true flatness, go there! You can see lightning for miles and miles and never feel scared that you are going to die! Now, on to countries!

Lets get started with CANADA!!! Whoop! Whoop! Now, a great city to visit while you are there would be Toronto! They have an amazing tower, that has a revolving dining area. The food wasn't that amazing, but then again I didn't order a great plate. The city was very clean, and it was incredibly beautiful! Columbia, their airport rules!!!!!! Go see it! NOW! Bolivia is great, you can see random people walking for miles. Peru! Go see the amazing ruins, and not fall victim to altitude sickness! Uruguay is pretty, their beaches are warm and tasty! Go there! Now, on to Brasil, NO it is not spelled with a Z like many Americans spell it or people from other regions do! MEXICO! What can I say? Go to the tourist places and you are safe, and you will be in the best place possible! If you don't then you'll suffer breathing in polluted air, and many other things. Like being robbed, and I'm sure most tourist wouldn't want that. Jamaica! That place has beautiful river falls, and it is a great place to spend with your lover! Go spend sometime with your lover!!!!! I also went to the Grand Cayman islands! They are sweet! If you are on a boat, you can see the entire island, it isn't very big but the beach RULES!!!! WHITE SAND! Okay, I think that is about it if you have any question please feel free to ask me!

About Lauren!

I am now 22, and studying to become a dietitian in Oklahoma City. I've studied Italian, Latin, French, German, and Chinese, as well as Japanese.

Looking forward to more travels, getting my degree and moving back overseas! I have loved living in America, and have been lucky to see a lot of it- but after I receive my diploma, I plan to move to Japan for a couple years, then settle down in Europe.

About Anita!

Well, what is there to say? I'm Latina!!!!! Mi nombre es muy bonita! I am entering college soon, and so I'm excited to be traveling more! I love traveling! Experiencing other countries is an amazing opportunity! I like to do many things! I am so active, that it will blow your mind!!!!!

I play video games, watch anime, walk, run, jump, eat, sleep, bathe, oh yeah all the works! I like to collect movie tickets, and I love scented candles! I like roses, and trees are cute! I HEART HELLO KITTY! Yes, yes I do very much. I like to watch movies! No, I love them!!!! They are my life! I like to read, I have read many books. I enjoy reading and it is an experience so everyone should try it! I love animals, they are so adorable! I like to sing, even though I'm not that great and well that is pretty much all there is to the amazing me! WAIT! I love Kevin Spacey! I love Robert Downing Jr, and I love Alan Rickman! I also love many other 40plus men, but mostly actors! They rule!!!! Like Kevin Spacey!!! If you haven't seen American Beauty, I suggest you go watch it....NOW! Well, that's all! Enjoy! Eat a cookie!
They're yummy!
Like Japan!
Chao!

Where we Are Going

For the summer of 2014, we're planning on a trip to Japan. It's not concrete yet, but it's in the works.

Most recently returned from Hawaii. Going to be making a few trips around the US this year and next.

• Intro Updated Jun 17, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
LaurenAnita's Profile Photo

LaurenAnita

““The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” - St. Augustine”

Real Name