"Rochefort" Rochefort by kbl
Rochefort Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 29 photos
We disliked Rochefort (the town centre of it anyway) a lot.
Main street is a rather narrow street with no place for pedestrians at all. The local pubs are so touristic that, if you ar e not forced to, entering them is not really an option if you are looking for a comfortable and enjoyable place.
We walked around for more then an hour and decided then to get back to the car and leave here. We'll retry this summer.
Rochefort, you've got six months to work on your ambiance.
- Cons:touristic consumer town with no spirit
kbl's Related Pages
Rochefort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Ardennes, survivalsports in the Benelux"
- "Rochefort, home of one of the Trappist beers..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rochefort
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Rochefort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochefort
Photos in RochefortSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincia de La Altagracia Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shabikah Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mechelen Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue