"Koen 'Kbl' travel" kbl's Profile
Welcome to my Home Page. I hope that you will enjoy my travel pages and tips. I'm aware this page needs updating (it's 2014 and I'm missing a lot of recent travel...) . Will find and make time to get this done.
My name is Koen (where the OE is pronounced as "oo" in "book"). I used to live in a very small town in the North part of Belgium, and I moved to New York a couple of years ago. You will notice that I do like to travel.
Fortunately, my job brings me to a lot of places on this globe. You will notice that some of my travel is business related, but that I always extend my stays to allow me to visit the neighborhood.
Let me know where these pages can be improved and what you like.
Reasons why not all my pages are up to date:
1. I'm travelling too much to have all my pages up to date
2. Most of my travel is business related
3.I prefer to go out and play golf, rather then sit behind the PC.
4. When I'm at home, a lot of things need to be done urgently...
(more excuses to follow...)
My VT-mailbox was starting to become another of these spam-collecting mailboxes. Therefore: My virtualtourist mailbox has been set to block mails from the outside.
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
The Road Not Taken
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 327 Reviews
- 774 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 59 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
updated their Personal Page "Travel Curriculum"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Excellent diving spots"
- Wrote a Review Excellent diving spots in Coco Things to Do
- created a Coco Travel Page "Popular beach town for locals"
- Posted in Travel Brussels Forum "Re: Stay outside city"
- kbl and Usctwin are now friends.
- Commented on chunchie2's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (774)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincia de La Altagracia Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shabikah Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mechelen Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue