"Koen 'Kbl' travel" kbl's Profile
Welcome to my Home Page. I hope that you will enjoy my travel pages and tips.
My name is Koen (where the OE is pronounced as "oo" in "book"). I live in a very small town in the North part of Belgium. You will notice that I do like to travel.
Fortunately, my job brings me to a lot of places on this globe. You will notice that some of my travel is business related, but that I allways extend my stays to allow me to visit the neighbourhoud.
Let me know where these pages can be improved and what you like.
WISHLIST & PLANS
Florence, (December '06)
South Africa (November '06)
Orlando - USA (January '07)
Wish to go to:
[X] = Planned
Wish to find time to update my pages on:
Boortmeerbeek, Hever and Schiplaken.
I have started to update my albums. The first one, called "narcist" has some pictures showing just me. The second one contains pictures that I find very nice and that deserved a special place.
My travel Curiculum has been updated...
Newark (NJ, USA)
New York (NY,USA)
New York (NY,USA)
Washington DC (USA)
Redmond (WA, USA)
September - October
Holidays in the Dominican Republic
Been working in and around the house - no travel :-(
Business travel to Minneapolis.
A tour that brought me from New York to Washington DC, Harrisburg (PA), Chacago and back home. Over 500 pictures taken and a lot to put online, but in desperate need of time :-)
A weekend of in Paris: Pages still waiting to be updated
For a conference, I spent some days in Orlando (FL,USA) and visited Universal Studios and Disney-MGM.
Newyears-evening and days spent in the Belgian Ardennes: stayed in Vignee, a part of Villers-sur-Lesse, visited Rochefort, walked on newyearsday in Wanlin and Hour, and spent a lovely second of Januari in Lessive and Han-Sur-Lesse. Pages are being updated :-)
Most recent updates & stuff
I'll try to announce the updates on my VT-pages here:
23 Oct '05: New Pages:Dominican Republic, Uvero alto and Punta Cana
21 Jul '05:New Page:Minneapolis
20 Mar '05: New page: New York
22 Jan '05: New page: Orlando
09 Jan '05: Updates on Mechelen, Tunisia and Jerba. Cleaned up some pages and completed others.
08 Jan '05: Updates on Hever, Boortmeerbeek, Schiplaken and Mechelen
03 Jan '05: Updates on the Pages on Vignee, Villers-sur-Lesse, Rochefort, Wanlin, Hour, Lessive, Han-Sur-Lesse.
11 Nov '04: Created a page with some autumn pictures in my hometown.
23 sep '04: Pages related to our recent trip to Tunesia and the first 170 pictures are online.
29 aug '04: A new travelogue for Seattle, containing my pictures of the Seattle Aquarium
I finally managed to get some pictures of Gooik online
Seattle, Redmond and Bellevue (WA, USA)
Reasons why not all my pages are up to date:
1. I'm travelling too much to have all my pages up to date
2. Most of my travel is business related
3.I prefer to go out and play golf, rather then sit behind the PC.
4. When I'm at home, a lot of things need to be done urgently...
(more excuses to follow...)
My VT-mailbox was starting to become another of these spam-collecting mailboxes. Therefore: My virtualtourist mailbox has been set to block mails from the outside.
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
The Road Not Taken
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Port Chester Hotels
- Caloocan City Hotels
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Pulau Tikus Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Mitylene Hotels
- New Orleans
- Bukit Fraser
- Arcadia Beach State Recreation Site Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 272 Reviews
- 679 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 50 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Madeira Island Forum "Re: From airport to a hotel in..."
- kbl and heydelin are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Charlotte Jane - loved it! in Christchurch Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice hotel - conveniently located - and arty!"
- created a Auckland Travel Page "Auckland"
updated their Personal Page "Travel Curriculum"
- Commented on one of mad4travel's Peru travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincia de La Altagracia Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shabikah Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mechelen Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos