"Vacation in Gatlinburg" Gatlinburg by victorialynn618
Gatlinburg Travel Guide: 397 reviews and 690 photos
My boyfriend and I visited Gatlinburg, TN for our vacation last winter. We rented a cabin (with an amazing view) for a few nights and spent our nights there relaxing. During the daytime we ventured into the surrounding areas (Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg etc.) We had an amazing time and plan on going back this winter. Though this time we intend on spending more time hiking and doing less "tourist" things. I would definitely recommend spending some time in this area to anyone that likes to have fun while relaxing.
If you take a walk through downtown Gatlinburg (which I strongly recommend for the scenery alone) you will end up... more travel advice
Gatlinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gatlinburg: Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains"
- "Favorite Vacation Destination"
- "Eva's Gatlinburg Page"
- "Smoky Mountains"
- "Action packed & adventurous town in the Southeast"
- "BurrGump's Great Smoky Mountain Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gatlinburg
- Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Transportation in Gatlinburg
- Nightlife in Gatlinburg
- Restaurants in Gatlinburg
- Shopping in Gatlinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Gatlinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gatlinburg
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gatlinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gatlinburg
Photos in GatlinburgSee All Photos (4)
No friends yet.