"This city is alive and friendly!" County Dublin by deebum25
County Dublin Travel Guide: 5,894 reviews and 11,623 photos
The people were friendly, the weather cooperated (it only rained one day) and we would visit again at the first opportunity. Plenty to do, and a good transportation system.
After the Guinness Storehouse tour, we went to Ireland's oldest pub where James Joyce used to sit at a table and write... more travel advice
deebum25's Related Pages
County Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A family reunion"
- "My favourite City"
- "My home town"
- "Some things you can't discribe..."
- "Dublin - April 2005"
- "County Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Dublin
- Hotels in County Dublin
- Transportation in County Dublin
- Nightlife in County Dublin
- Restaurants in County Dublin
- Shopping in County Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in County Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Dublin
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to County Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Aiken Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Naples Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Denver Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos