"My Hometown" Aiken by deebum25
Aiken Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 29 photos
I've lived here for 14 years and I'm still discovering new things about it. It's a small conservative town but we all get along and if you're a good neighbor others will be to you.
Husband and I went here for our 10th wedding anniversary, looking forward to a fine dining experience. O'liva definitely... more travel advice
Delicious sushi and Southwestern in the same place! It sounds odd but one of the chefs specializes in sushi and the... more travel advice
deebum25's Related Pages
Aiken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "Horse Country"
- "A Quiet Southern Town"
- "Pleasant Adventure Not on Original Travel Plans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aiken
- 17 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Aiken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aiken
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Aiken Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Naples Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Denver Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos