"Ischia Land of Relaxation" Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia by deebum25
Ischia Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 100 photos
We stayed in Ischia for four nights just to relax. A bucolic island a hydrofoil ride away from Napoli, it is another world. Green, lush and quiet with plenty of thermal baths and spas to take away your aches and pains. A wonderful place to de-stress.
When we landed at Naples airport we had to catch the Alibus to Piazza Municipio or Molo Beverello, the Port of Naples.... more travel advice
On Saturday night there was usually a party in the Panza city centre featuring music and entertainment. It usually... more travel advice
deebum25's Related Pages
Ischia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischia Italy"
- "Ischia Land of Relaxation"
- "BEAUTIFUL BOYS & GIRLS"
- "Idyllic island"
- "Forio, Ischia - the little piece of Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischia
- Hotels in Ischia
- Transportation in Ischia
- Restaurants in Ischia
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ischia
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ischia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischia
Photos in IschiaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Aiken Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Naples Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Denver Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos