"A quiet university town when school isn't in!" Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia by deebum25
Perugia Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 408 photos
My husband and I visited Perugia in September 2007. We flew into Florence and then took the train to Perugia just to have somewhere a little slower paced to start our vacation so that we could relax. School wasn't in yet so it was extremely peaceful.
I liked the National Gallery but I wasn't unduly impressed with it. The architecture of the building is beautiful and it... more travel advice
Generally Perugia is a rabbit warren of backstreets. As long as you can keep your bearings you shouldn't have a problem... more travel advice
deebum25's Related Pages
Perugia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perugia - Umbria Jazz 2003"
- "Perugia, Dolci and Jazz"
- "Un saluto dalla citta del cioccolato"
- "A quiet university town when school isn't in!"
- "Perugia - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!"
- "Perche no Perugia?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perugia
- Hotels in Perugia
- Transportation in Perugia
- Nightlife in Perugia
- Restaurants in Perugia
- Shopping in Perugia
- Warnings and Dangers in Perugia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perugia
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Perugia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perugia
Photos in PerugiaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Aiken Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Naples Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Denver Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos