"Granada" Granada by rosequartzlover1

Granada Travel Guide: 404 reviews and 1,233 photos

Hi ! everybody
I'm going to tell you a little story before reaching Granada. ... I missed my connecting flight from Miami to Managua.I was upset to AA airline that didn't wait for us.It's not our fault but theirs,because the plane have to wait for 1 missing cabin crew( In New york),and the flight delayed for about 1 hour.When the plane landed in Miami we ran, but ground staff in front of the gate just shrugged their shoulder and said " We close the door already ,you should go some where else to contact about your problem ,not here." !!!! They just talked like they didn't care at all.I looked at the clock ,I was late only 1 minute !!!!! Anyway we got free hotel and 2 free meals,dinner and breakfast that make me forget about the delayed afterwards.I stayed in Double three hotel with very good room and good food.Not bad at all for a good delayed in Miami :) So..I lose 1 day in Nicaragua and I have re-adjust my schedule a little bit .Instead of going to Granada by bus , we decided to take a taxi direct to Granada.

• Last visit to Granada: Nov 2010
  • Intro Written Jan 13, 2011

Travelogues (1)

rosequartzlover1

“travel everywhere”

Badges & Stats in Granada

Have you been to Granada?

Latest Activity in Granada