"Hi ! Everybody." rosequartzlover1's Profile

Hello all friends.First of all I have to say that it's a pity that I was just being a Vt member in 2008.There were many places that I've been visitted.I will try to recall my memory as much as I can, to share some experiences with all friends. So please wait : ) ,and one more thing,I don't have much time in front of computer,so it may be a little slow.

Heavenly beautiful Chile

Beautiful Japan

A lonely lake in Honduras.

My fellows in Botswana.

Nicaragua.

Where was it? :o )
It's Aranjuez.

Northern part of my country...Chiangmai..one of the most famous tourist destination in Thailand.

• Intro Updated May 11, 2013

• mili_143's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2015 at 9:30 AM

thanks a lot for accepting me as a friend.

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday:)

• henri123's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Happy birthday from Canada

• mili_143's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day dear friend!

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2015 at 2:08 AM

Happy Birthday Benina and keep up the good work

• Opondili01's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Beautiful pictures about Namibia, I am Namibian , this makes me just happy to see that you find my country impressive, thank you

• rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
      Jan 11, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Hi!..Theo ..thank you for stopping by my page.Yes, Namibia is still in my heart and I wish to go back there..do the same thing again.I use dune 45 picture since I first join VT ..never change..cuz I love it : )

Jan 3, 2015 at 4:42 AM

lovely shot of Namibia! - the desert photos always remind how much i would love to get there one day! Happy new year and hope all is well with you! all the best for the year ahead!

• MichaelFalk1969's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Benina!

Jun 28, 2014 at 12:46 AM

thought i left a comment here yesterday but dont see one! thanks for getting on each others friends list and thanks for the birthday wishes! hope you have a lovely weekend - dreaming at your desert pics lol i want to get out the mem cards i have with me here somewhere that will be of Morocco and have a roam but i have more pressing things to do lol!

• rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
      Jun 28, 2014 at 2:46 AM

How nice..!! What a good system European has..can allow people to have such a long vacation.In Thailand ,it's very very hard or actually impossible to do such thing,unless we resign or become a jobless people cuz after resign it's very hard to find a new good job.

Jun 28, 2014 at 2:59 AM

thanks but no its not really European - some employers such as mine would have given me long leave without pay but i preferred not to - i sold some property and have been living off that as doing something here in China was a priority but i had things to do before hand to get ready - and ive been working very hard for quite a few years so i resigned...i have faith that it was the right thing to do and will just continue to trust in whichever is the right paths to keep taking in the years ahead.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2014 at 2:16 AM

You have fabulous travel pages. Love the amount of world coverage. PJ

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!