"My Short Visit In Arkansas" Petit Jean State Park by MikeDarcy

Petit Jean State Park Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos

My Wonderful Petit Jean State Park Adventure

My job brought me to Little Rock for three days. At the end of the convention, I decided to remain in Arkansas for the weekend before heading back to the hustle and bustle of Boston, Massachusetts.
My buddy and I came across some literature about Petit Jean State Park while visiting the Little Rock Tourist Information Center. Fascinated, we decided to check the area out. The pictures you're about to see chronicles our brief stay.

• Pros:Perfectly located.
  • Last visit to Petit Jean State Park: Jun 2008
  • Intro Written Jun 29, 2008

• Ekahau's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2008 at 6:09 PM

thanks for the visit to the remote pages I love Arkansas have a friend on beaver lake -- have you ever visited tristan da cunha my favorite remote place

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2008 at 5:40 AM

Nice start on your page, very informative and that's a beautiful picture. Let me know if you add some tips and pics!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2008 at 12:14 PM

Superb waterfall and great photo!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2008 at 6:12 AM

Beautiful photo of the waterfall!! I almost made it to Arkansas once when I had a meeting in Dallas. Like you, I spent the weekend in a rented car and explored southeast Oklahoma instead.

• Jun 30, 2008 at 3:32 PM

This is truly a magical place. During my first visit to Arkansas, I spent a whole weekend here exploring.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Is that you climbing around behind the falls? Looks great, in any case.

MikeDarcy

“Seek, discover, and learn!”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Petit Jean State Park

Have you been to Petit Jean State Park?

Latest Activity in Petit Jean State Park