"Ireland" Glendalough Lakes by ciaobellamici
Glendalough Lakes Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 192 photos
Our first visit to Ireland was amazing. We began in and ended in Dublin and learned quickly that it is charming. But one hour south is a magical holy land. We loved Glendoughloch.
We'd never heard of this Saint, but since we are neither Irish nor Catholic, we were not surprised. However, many America Irish Catholics also are unaware of St. Kevin. His presence in this area is well known and his pious nature respected.
with this place! The pace is slow, the scenery outstanding and you will wish to wander through the Wicklow Mountains and... more travel advice
ciaobellamici's Related Pages
Glendalough Lakes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glendalough - Co. Wicklow"
- "Glendalough - Ancient Ireland!"
- "Orlikins goes to Glendalough"
- "Glendalough/Gleann Dá Locha"
- "Glendalough, County Wicklow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glendalough Lakes
- Hotels in Glendalough Lakes
- Transportation in Glendalough Lakes
- Nightlife in Glendalough Lakes
- Restaurants in Glendalough Lakes
- Warnings and Dangers in Glendalough Lakes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendalough Lakes
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Glendalough Lakes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendalough Lakes
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traverse City Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos
- Trieste Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- County Kildare Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Charleston Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Ridgefield Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 1 review, 6 photos