"Ireland's Oldest Mill" Avoca by ciaobellamici
Avoca Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Living in Michigan gives me plenty of opportunities to wear warm scarves and the one that gets the most compliments came from Avoca!
Avoca is a lovely little village south east of Glendolaugh and worth the hour drive along the river. Drive leisurely and enjoy the trip.
We found that there was not much other than the mill, but we'd love to be proven wrong.
Founded in 1723, Avoca , pronouced Aboca, even had it's own coinage called Cronbane.
ciaobellamici's Related Pages
Avoca Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Avoca
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Avoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avoca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traverse City Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos
- Trieste Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- County Kildare Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Charleston Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Ridgefield Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 1 review, 6 photos