"I wish to eat the globe!" techants's Profile
Why do we travel?
Some say to meet new people and culture. Well, If you live in one of the big cosmopolitan cities (i.e. London, Sydney, Berlin, New York, etc), you can soak in new culture and people virtually every weekend in one of your suburbs or neighbourhoods. Why cramping yourself in economy section of Jetair (if you travel in first class, lucky you!) for something which you can do in your own backyard?
Some travel with a checklist of historial buildings and World Heritage sites. As far as I'm concerned, I prefer doing that in the comfort of my living room on the screen of Discovery TV channel.
If you ask me, I would say I travel for food and train and a hotel room with a nice view. These can't be created on the pages of travel book or Travel and Tourism series on TV. You have tips on a hotel in nice location, or on scenic train ride, or you know of a street side restaurant in old Delhi serving succulent kebab, you are my friend. You are my mate. You are my Guru!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- techants and angiebabe are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Morocco Forum "Re: Bus Time Table (Supratours or..."
- Commented on one of angiebabe's Province de Chaouen travel pages
updated their Profile Page "I wish to eat the globe!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I wish to eat the globe!"
- Wrote a Review Cheapest Spanish Rail Ticket: NO EURORAIL PASS in Spain Transportation