"Just a few Hours from Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Olivos by Nicckie
Los Olivos Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 48 photos
Los Olivos and the surrounding areas are located just a few hours north of Los Angeles and yet make me feel like I am in a little countryside hours from any large cities. Known for its pinot vineyards and made famous by the movie, Sideways, I recommend this quaint town for a weekend getaway anytime!
Foxen is my favorite vineyard. Great history - good mix of red and white wines. The 2005 Chardonnay is so crisp and refreshing! The area is known primarily for its reds, so it was great to stumble upon this perfect summar/fall flavor...
Town is so precious. A little street with some restaurants and boutiques and the classic car pictured here. It feels like you just stepped into the 1950s. And the people are just as friendly and welcoming, a very small community that appreciates their visitors and loves to share their neighborhood...
- Pros:Relaxing, friendly and fun!
- Cons:The vineyards are pretty far apart, so plan on just checking out 3 or 4 in a day.
- In a nutshell:Welcoming quaint countryside town...
There's no better reason to go to Los Olivos than to check out the local California vineyards. If you're interested in... more travel advice
Nicckie's Related Pages
Los Olivos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WINE TIME TOWN"
- "Just a few Hours from Home"
- "Los Olivos"
- "Beautiful, Quaint, Wine, Good Food"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Olivos
- Nightlife in Los Olivos
- Restaurants in Los Olivos
- Shopping in Los Olivos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Olivos
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Los Olivos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Olivos
Photos in Los OlivosSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Mendoza Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Guilin 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Providenciales Island Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Olivos Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos