"V ! G @ N" Vigan by winzkie_d_pooh
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
leave the house @ exactly 8:35pm and arrived at Partas Bus Terminal around 9pm...we bought our ticket going to nueva (my friend ruel's house) deluxe bus worth 655 pesos leaves 10pm
past 4am when we arrived @ my friends house and take a sleep for more than 2 hours then eat our breakfast - vigan longganisa and fried fish. Ruel called his relative with van to tour us and we just contribute for the gasoline expense and start our tour in Vigan (less than 30 minutes in ruel's house)
We start our tour in bantay church and belfry (donation only),
then jose burgos museum entrance fee 10pesos...
have our lunch in plaza where we tried their famous ilocano food "sinanglao", dinakdakan, and pinakbet...
and have our ice cream dessert in mcdo ;-)
after our yummylicious lunch we headed to pagburnayan where you can see and experience pottery making...
i'm really amazed how those people can easily make a pot...
next is baluarte no entrance fee...you can see tigers, ostrich, butterfly, deer, camel etc...
and then go to calle crisologo, have our picture picture for day pic and bought tshirt souvenir... then walk till we reached syquia mansion entrance fee is 20 pesos... then go to plaza and eat ilocos special empanada worth 30pesos...then drink vigan chocolate @ cafe leona along crisologo street worth 40 pesos...then picture picture again for night pic...really enjoy the scene because we were enable to experience the calle during day and night....
after our tour we decided to go to the factory of chichacorn so we can buy more in less price...we bought a lot for pasalubong....and go back to ruel's house and eat our dinner pinakbet...rest and sleep...
more photos here of vigan
& calle crisologo
next day pagudpud trip(see my pagudpud page)....
A Philippine Historical Committee marker notes that the Syquia Mansion was constructed in 1830 and subsequently became... more travel advice
COME and play with the animals! Be one of them roaring and whistling, indulging in the joys of the moment, you are in... more travel advice
winzkie_d_pooh's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Photos in ViganSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Vigan Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Davao City Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bantayan Island Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Bohol Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Polillo Island Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Coron Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Bulacan Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue