"Dendang Perantau....The rhythm of the travellers.." ara2's Profile
Welcome to Ara's page. I am 100% Malaysian, specifically hailed from Johore, the southern state of the peninsular, and live there and thereabout for 25 years till fate bring me to Scotland at the end of 2005.
I started to get the travel bug once I moved abroad, though I didn't travel as much as I want to due to money and time constraint. I have tried (and failed) to update my travelogue here but I am willing to help with travel information in Malaysia (especially the southern peninsular states) or other destinations that I have visited. I'll try my best so feel free to ask!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: travel to airport"
- Wrote a Review Port Navas, Constantine in Cornwall Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Port Navas, Constantine"
- updated a Cornwall Travel Page "I felt as if Cornwall is a standalone country"
- Commented on oriettaIT's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Dendang Perantau....The rhythm of the travellers.."
- Cornwall Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ronda Intro, 3 photos
- Dubai 2 reviews
No friends yet.