"St. Louis - Gateway to the West" NaughtyArty's Profile
I've lived here since I was six months old, so I know the area as well as anyone. The first piece of advice I'd give anyone visiting St. Louis is that you will need to rent a car for convenience and in order to see most of the sights in & around our city.
We do have the Metrolink rail system, but it is fairly limited currently, and any expansion plans are pretty far off in the future. Plus, many of the best things to do and places to visit in St. Louis are located in the county and farther away from Metrolink. The Metro bus system does cover the St. Louis City and St. Louis County, but it's not the best bet for tourists.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: bars, not 'ultra-lounges'"
- Wrote a Review Great Menu and Value Downtown about Main Street Station in Las Vegas Restaurants
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "My LV Trip"
created their Profile Page "St. Louis - Gateway to the West"
- Commented on one of abcdxyz's Las Vegas travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews
- Saint Louis 3 reviews
- Louisville 1 review
- Columbia 1 review
- Clearwater Beach Island 1 review
No friends yet.