"Let's not say bye to Sendai!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sendai by nightlight_princess
Sendai Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 183 photos
I love this City! It's probably the best city I've been to in Japan. Basically, because I haven't gone to the other cities except for this one, I think? The people here are still very traditional. And that's one very good reason why I love Sendai. They still live slow like how they lived before not like the people from Tokyo. People from Tokyo are always on the go and are never slowing down. And it just simply amazed me how tradition is pleasantly manifested in this particular city.
Sendai has a compact downtown which is generally centered to the west of JR Sendai Station. An aerial view of the entire... more travel advice
Sendai is known as "The City of Trees." The main streets, Aoba-dori and Jozenji-dori, are lined with rows of beautiful... more travel advice
nightlight_princess' Related Pages
Sendai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sendai..my first countryside visit"
- "Welcome to Sendai"
- "Straight Out of Inaka and into Sendai!"
- "My Sendai"
- "Let's not say bye to Sendai!"
- "Sendai - Mexico vs Ecuador (June 9 2002)"
- "Sharrie's Sendai Promenade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sendai
- Hotels in Sendai
- Transportation in Sendai
- Nightlife in Sendai
- Restaurants in Sendai
- Shopping in Sendai
- Warnings and Dangers in Sendai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sendai
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sendai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sendai
Photos in SendaiSee All Photos (8)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sendai Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Narita Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Miyagi-ken Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.