"A Wombat in Eppingen" Eppingen by Russell_the_Wombat
Eppingen Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 147 photos
This is the first view of the old town that we caught from the train station. Promising, indeed. Lots of yummy-looking green grass, some gardens where they grow tasty carrots for sure, and what looks like a pretty old town in the background.
Eppingen advertises to be the "half-timbered town with a whistle" or something like that. Advertising is usually nonsense, we did not whistle and we did not hear anyone do so. But they are right about the half-timbered architecture. This is one of those places where you don't know where to pose first and what to take the next photo of just because there are so many new pictures behind every corner.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Eppingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eppingen - A Timberframe Tutorial"
- "A Wombat in Eppingen"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 7 5 3
- 0 Reviews
- 5,584 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Eppingen
- 0 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Eppingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eppingen
Photos in EppingenSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 73 photos, 10 travelogues