"A Wombat in Forbach" Forbach by Russell_the_Wombat
Forbach Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 104 photos
I think this is another of those "A Wombat in Where Please??" pages.
So where are we? In the Northern Black Forest. Forbach is a pretty village in the Murg valley. I had visited the town of Gernsbach before - Forbach is locted a bit further upstream.
Gernsbach is bigger and a town, but the huge church of Forbach is a lot bigger and more impressive than the one in Gernsbach.
The Murg is one of the larger rivers that flow down from the Black Forest. Its valley is an important traffic route. In former times there were rafts on the river, nowadays it is the S-Bahn. Unlike rafts the S-Bahn can travel in upstream direction, which makes getting around a lot easier.
The river looks rather tame in summer but in other seasons it is likely to be a lot wilder. It runs deep down the bottom of the steep valley. A bridge is needed to cross it.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Forbach Travel Guide
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 7 5 3
- 0 Reviews
- 5,584 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Forbach
- 0 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Forbach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forbach
Photos in ForbachSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 73 photos, 10 travelogues