"A Wombat in Gaggenau and Bad Rotenfels" Gaggenau by Russell_the_Wombat
Gaggenau Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 158 photos
Gaggenau is a town in the Murg valley at the entrance of the Black Forest. It consists of Gaggenau itself and a number of surrounding villages that became suburbs. The most interesting of them is the spa of Bad Rotenfels with thermal springs and a palace.
Then there are some villages fruther up into the hills that have preserved their rural character, like Michelbach and Moosbronn.
The Murg river was tamed and squeezed into a canal-like bed. It took the humaans some decades to learn that this was not a good idea.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Gaggenau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gaggenau-Bad Rotenfels"
- "A Wombat in Gaggenau and Bad Rotenfels"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 6 4 7
- 0 Reviews
- 5,516 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Gaggenau
- 0 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gaggenau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gaggenau
Photos in GaggenauSee All Photos (63)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 73 photos, 10 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 70 photos, 10 travelogues